Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Buffalo Man: Development - Part 1

I now have a single image of a character that really appeals to me. From that single image it is time to develop this character. In my original drawing his hands are balled up in fists, because that was the easiest thing to do at the time. I wasn't sure what his hands should look like, so I didn't explore that in the creation process. That is something that I now tackle in development:


I've decided to give him really thick, black finger nails, and only three fingers and a thumb. I was thinking about buffalo hooves when I was doing this, so that is why the nails are so big and thick.

I also decided to try to draw his head from the side, because his neck is so huge and weird that I need to establish this before trying to draw anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home