Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Buffalo Man: Development - Part 2

Now that I've worked out some of the details about my Buffalo Man, I can try to draw him at different angles. I started by drawing him at what is called a 3/4 (three quarter) turn or angle. It's not from the front, but not quite the side, it's inbetween...so 3/4.



It takes a bit of imagination to do this because I have to visualize what the muscles and the face would look like from this angle, how much of the face and arms and chest I would see, things like that. Here's the oposite side:


By forcing myself to visualize this character from these angles I've made certain decisions about how I will draw him in the future and these decisions will help me to draw him from any angle I wish. This will be important to do before drawing a character in a situation or anything like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home